BAADS is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt charitable organization (tax ID 94-3067409). For our 25 plus year history we have been an all volunteer organization. We appreciate all donations of funding and volunteering, which make it possible for us to provide the best possible sailing programs for people with disabilities.
If you want your donation to be made in a person’s honor or directed to a specific aspect of the BAADS sailing programs, please specify this in writing when making your donation, or send an email to email@example.com. If making your donation online through Paypal, you can add special instructions to BAADS on the final screen before submitting your donation. Otherwise all donations are added to the general fund and distributed by the Board to the needs of the programs.
For tips about getting a tax deduction on your contribution, see the IRS’s website.
To make a monetary donation, send a check payable to: BAADS (Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors) and address it to: BAADS Pier 40, the Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94107. Or you can donate online using the Paypal buttons below:
You can support BAADS by shopping on Amazon using Amazon Smile! You need to use the following link to make sure that your purchases benefit BAADS: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/94-3067409.
You can also support the Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors by using Goodshop.com. Select us as your cause and Goodshop will save you money and give us up to 20% of what you spend – at no cost to you! It is that easy to support us! Shop some of the most popular online stores for things like business cards from Vistaprint, men’s and women’s clothing at Express, and trips through Orbitz. Start saving and donating by signing up , selecting Bay Area Association of Disabled Sailors as your favorite cause, and shopping today!
Equipment Wish List:
- 2 complete servo sets
- Surehand lift
- A Jib and Main sail for a Catalina 30 and / or Islander 36 (A local sailmaker could likely modify all types of larger sails to fit our rig)
- A Jib roller-reefing foil
- A good 40 or 50 HP 4 cycle outboard motor, preferred but not essential fuel injection with flushing plug. Need two.
- A good 5 to 10 hp 4 cycle outboard motor, preferred but not essential fuel injection with flushing plug.
- A good 5 to 8 hp 12 cycle outboard motor, preferred but not essential fuel injection with flushing plug.
- Timing light
- Vacuum gauge
- Plug gap tool
- Plug wrench
- Steel 55 gallon drum, no top
- 1/4 & 3/8 socket universals
- Torque wrench
- Gear oil pump
- Compression test gauge
- Ultrasonic cleaner ( covered )
- Small air compressor
Thanks for your support!